What is your name?
Who are you and what are you doing?
I work as project manager for Enterprise 2.0 topics for T-Systems International GmbH.
In several projects since 2008 we introduced Wikis, internal social networks and microblog for all employees of Deutsche Telekom AG and made existing IT solutions like Atlassian Confluence or Mediawiki fit for our company needs concerning performance and usability demands for more than 200 thousand employees. We support our departments with introduction strategies and Enterprise 2.0 soft factors behind the IT topics.
Today we prepare the change to mobile Enterprise 2.0 access and integrated plattforms.
How did you get to the E2.0 topic?
In 2008 I became project manager E2.0 with the task to build a company wide internal Wiki and internal social network plattform for all Deutsche Telekom employees.
What is your understanding of the core concept of the Enterprise 2.0 idea?
In an Enterprise 2.0, the company is no longer centrally controlled but controlled by all employees. The communication of ideas how things have to be done is no longer a one directional top down communication. The power of all employees' brains and experiences as crowd intelligence is used as multi directional communication. Web2.0 tools are not the only solution for this change, but are actually best practice as support tools because they succeeded in changing the communication directions in internet communication.
What are the main potentials of the Enterprise 2.0 idea?
An Enterprise 2.0 will be faster in innovation and production with better quality and less costs. It can react fast and flexible in fast changing markets by finding quick solutions besides the known processes.
What are the main challenges, threads and issues of the Enterprise 2.0 idea?
The cultural change of decision processes, company structures and shared responsibilities has to be done (and really wanted, not forced!!!) before/parallel to the intruduction of new tools. Companies which introduce Web2.0 tools without real cultural change will have no benefit.
Please give us three tags that describe your person and work best?
KeepItSimple - JustDoIt - HaveFun
Please give us three links to articles/contributions that describe your views best?
- [[http://2punkt0.wordpress.com/">My blog (in German)]]
- [[http://www.slideshare.net/DZipfel/e20-summit">My presentation on microblogging and social messaging, held at the Enterprise 2.0 Summit 2010 ]]
- [[http://www.perspektive-mittelstand.de/Hoechstleister-Wohland/pressemitteilung/9594.html">Interview with Dr. Gerhard Wohland on the topic high-performance (German)]]
Please give us three names of colleagues that you would refer to as brother-in-spirit?
- [[http://blog.enterprise2open.com/2010/02/02/expert-profile-frank-schonefeld/">Dr. Frank SchÃ¶nefeld]]
- [[http://www.besser20.de/author/frank/">Frank Wolf]]
- [[https://www.xing.com/profile/Alexander_Derno">Alexander Derno]]